Sabemos que no os gustan, pero son importantes.
Aquí tenéis un resumen de algunos PHRASAL VERBS estudiados en clase:
1. BUMP INTO. It means to meet someone by chance or unexpectedly. e.g. I bumped into her on the way home.
2. GET ALONG (WITH). It means to have a good relationship with someone. e.g. I get along with my neighbours.
3. CUT DOWN (ON) It means to do less of something. e.g. You should cut down on smoking.
4. GO AWAY. It means to go on holiday. e.g. We go away every summer.
5. GO OVER. It means to repeat or think about again in order to understand completely. e.g. I will go over what we did in yesterday’s lesson.
6. FIND OUT. It means to discover information. e.g. Last week I found out a new way to arrive there.
7. NAME AFTER. It means to give somebody or something the same name as somebody or something else. e.g. I am named after my father.
8. WRITE DOWN. It means to write information on a piece of paper. e.g. Do you want to write down my address?
9. PRINT OUT. It means to make a paper copy of something on a computer. e.g. Let me print those lecture notes out for you.
10. MOVE IN. It means to start living in a new house. e.g. We’re moving in tomorrow.
14 Junio 20190 Comentarios